McAfee, Inc. (NYSE: MFE) Worldwide Chief Technology Officer and Executive Vice President George Kurtz will present a keynote at the 2011 RSA Conference. Kurtz’s presentation, “Driving Security Down the Stack,” will discuss how the explosive growth of Internet and IP-enabled devices is reshaping communication and requiring a paradigm shift to drive security down the stack. In addition, a series of McAfee experts will lead multiple presentations and panel discussions on the latest trends in security. McAfee will host RSA attendees in booth #1117.
McAfee speakers and presentations include:
- George Kurtz, worldwide chief technology officer and executive vice president, keynote on Thursday, Feb. 17 at 3:30 p.m. in Hall D. Kurtz will also participate on a panel “The Death of Signature-Based AV: How to Stop Today and Tomorrow’s Malware,” on Tuesday, Feb. 15 at 3:40 p.m. in Orange Room 307
- Stuart McClure, general manager and senior vice president, risk and compliance, will present, along with Kurtz, “Hacking Exposed - Exploiting the Cloud and Virtual Machines” on Thursday, Feb. 17 at 1:00 p.m. in Red Room 103
- Brian Contos, director global security strategy and risk management, will present “Security Connected” on Tuesday, Feb. 15 at 1:00 p.m. in Green Room 130
- Zheng Bu, director of IPS research, and Rahul Kashyap, security research manager, will participate on a panel “Lightning Round: Threat Horizons” on Tuesday, Feb. 15, at 1:00 p.m. in Red Room 104
- Dmitri Alperovitch, vice president of threat research, will participate on the panel “Digital Apocalypse: Fact or Fiction?” on Tuesday, Feb. 15 at 1:00 p.m. in Orange Room 304. Alperovitch will also participate on the panel “Advanced Persistent Threats: War Stories from the Front Lines” on Thursday, Feb. 17 at 8:00 a.m., Red Room 103
- Phyllis Schneck, vice president and chief technology officer, public sector, will discuss “Shark Tank: The Bite of Critical Infrastructure Investment” on Wednesday, Feb. 16 at 10:00 a.m. in Orange Room 308. Schneck will be also presenting on a panel “Private-Public Information Sharing: Political Rhetoric vs. Reality” on Thursday, Feb. 17 at 8:30 a.m., Orange Room 306.
In addition, Kurtz and McClure will host a book signing for their book titled, “Hacking Exposed” at the McAfee booth #1117 on Wednesday, Feb. 16 from 3:30pm – 4:30pm. McAfee also invites all registered RSA conference attendees to the McAfee party red taking place on Wednesday, Feb. 16 from 8pm – 12am at the 1015 Folsom Street nightclub. Must present RSA badge for admission. For more information about McAfee at the RSA conference, visit http://events.mcafee.com/content/RSA2011.
The RSA Conference, now in its 20th year, is the most comprehensive forum in information security offering enterprise and technical professional’s one-stop learning. The event will be held February 14 – 17, 2011 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco. For more information about the event, please visit http://www.rsaconference.com.
About McAfee, Inc.
McAfee, headquartered in Santa Clara, California, is the world's largest dedicated security technology company. McAfee delivers proactive and proven solutions and services that help secure systems, networks, and mobile devices around the world, allowing users to safely connect to the Internet, and browse and shop the Web more securely. Backed by its unrivaled Global Threat Intelligence, McAfee creates innovative products that empower home users, businesses, the public sector, and service providers by enabling them to prove compliance with regulations, protect data, prevent disruptions, identify vulnerabilities, and continuously monitor and improve their security. McAfee secures your digital world. http://www.mcafee.com
NOTE: McAfee is a registered trademark or trademark of McAfee, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries. Other marks may be claimed as the property of others.
Noelle Shipley, 408-346-5288
Heather Edell, 415-618-8814
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here