The euro jumped and Asian stocks pared losses on Tuesday after euro zone policy makers agreed to a second bailout package for Greece in marathon talks that went deep into the Brussels night.
The single currency jumped around half a cent after euro zone finance ministers approved a 130-billion-euro rescue, with strict conditions, that averts an imminent default by Athens. (comments & photo courtesy of Reuters)
RSI has made a slew of picks over the past few trading days.*
- Buy 251 shares Guggenheim Solar ETF (TAN); volatility = 12.00%
- Buy 111 shares iShares Dow Jones U.S. Oil & Ga (IEO); volatility = 5.24%
- Buy 182 shares iShares Dow Jones U.S. Medical (IHI); volatility = 3.32%
- Buy 201 shares iShares S&P Global 100 Index Fu (IOO); volatility = 3.21%
- Buy 477 shares PowerShares Water Resource Port (PHO); volatility = 4.36%
- Buy 327 shares SPDR DJ Wilshire Global Real Es (RWO); volatility = 3.20%
- Buy 147 shares iShares MSCI Mexico Index Fund (EWW); volatility = 4.51%
- Buy 288 shares First Trust DJ Internet Index (FDN); volatility = 3.90%
This list if way too long for my individual comment. By this time I hope you are fully invested and taking advantage of this great market rally. You might want to use this list to fill in gaps in your portfolio.
** the number of shares it sized for a $1,000 risk (your stop loss level). At the +2R profit level start monitoring to put on a trailing stop profit sell. I have been letting the profits run to higher levels.
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here