In response to strong demand from Dell customers and channel partners, the Dell Storage Forum Boston 2012 event promises to engage attendees with advanced technical content, open access to experts, networking opportunities and insights into the latest Dell Fluid Data architecture developments and roadmap. The second annual U.S. Dell Storage Forum will take place on June 10-13, 2012 at the Westin Boston Waterfront.
Underscoring the “Fluid by Design” theme, Dell Storage Forum Boston will provide customers and channel partners access to executive keynotes, deep-dive technical sessions, hands-on labs and premium instructor-led training courses, driving discussions around key trends in the storage industry. Highlights will include:
- More than 85 technical and sales breakout sessions covering all Dell Storage solutions to help customers develop an optimized IT infrastructure and an end-to-end IT platform that powers a business to its full potential.
- Featured speakers, including: Brad Anderson, president, Dell Enterprise Solutions; Darren Thomas, vice president and general manager, Dell Storage; Greg Davis, vice president and general manager, Dell global and commercial channels; Cheryl Cook, vice president, Dell Enterprise Solutions; and Carter George, executive director of Dell storage strategy.
- Networking opportunities with Dell storage executives, experts, other storage enthusiasts and leading industry insiders.
- Announcements of new, end-to-end IT solutions that unify shared capabilities under an overarching Fluid Data architecture that helps customers solve their business problems.
- Expanded channel partner training opportunities including EqualLogic and Compellent solution design and administration, and for the first time, social media best practices.
- Optional instructor-led training courses for customers led by Dell Education Services, teaching new skills for making the most out of current storage investments.
- Visits to the Dell Design Center in Nashua, NH for direct access to the engineers and the technical labs where Dell Storage products are developed.
“The real story at Dell Storage Forum will be how we are integrating all of our Fluid Data technologies into solutions that deliver an entirely new customer experience,” said Darren Thomas, vice president and general manager, Dell Storage. “IT needs data center solutions and storage offerings that provide choice instead of consequences.”
A customer and channel partner celebration event will be held at Fenway Park, where attendees will enjoy ball park dining, networking and live music, explore the legendary Green Monster and meet Red Sox legends. “Spousetivities” will be arranged for partners and family members of Storage Forum attendees, including a “Get to Know You” breakfast, walking wine tours through Boston, private tours of MIT, Harvard, and the Boston Freedom Trail, and a Boston Harbor boat tour.
Based on the success of Dell Storage Forum London event where 100 percent of survey respondents said the event met their expectations, Dell announced the dates and location for its second European Dell Storage Forum. The event is scheduled for Paris from Nov. 13-16, 2012 at the Paris Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel & Conference Center.
- Blog: Your guide to the Dell Storage Forum Keynotes
- Blog: Spousetivities at the Dell Storage Forum Boston
- Video: Dell Storage Forum London attendees share their thoughts on the conference
- Dell Storage Forum
- Dell Storage Forum on Twitter
- Dell Storage Forum on Facebook
- Video: Dell customers and partners describe what Fluid by Design means to them
- Video: Dell Storage Forum Orlando attendees talk about what Fluid means to them
- Photos and videos from previous Dell Storage Forum Orlando and Dell Storage Forum London events
Maryna Frolova, 952-567-6694
WPP Team Dell
Adam Schaeffer, 512-691-0348
Storage Analyst Contact:
Robin Drago, 714-483-0350
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here