CHELMSFORD, Mass., April 24, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kewill (LSE: KWL), a leading provider of innovative software for global trade and logistics, today announced that it has received the USPS 2012 Mail Technology Award at this year's National Postal Forum held on April 1-4 in Orlando, FL.
The award recognizes and honors Kewill Inc. for many key accomplishments — embracing new technologies, delivering winning business results, benefitting the mailing industry, working to improve operations and providing customers with increased value.
- Award presented to Kewill by Postmaster General at National Postal Forum held April 1-4, 2012 in Orlando, FL.
- Kewill recognized for innovation, communications and customer satisfaction
- Alan Gold, vice president of marketing and business development for Kewill Inc. accepted award
- Alan Gold is a resident of Portsmouth, NH
- "We are truly honored to receive this award and recognition from our partners at the U.S. Postal Service," said Alan Gold, vice president of marketing and business development for Kewill Inc. "As business partners, Kewill worked closely with USPS technical support to ensure that their clients had access to the latest technology and easier integration with all of their carriers on the same shipping system."
- The award letter from the USPS stated: "This award is a tribute to Kewill Inc. for having recognized the vital importance of innovation, teamwork, communications and customer satisfaction. It is dedicated to companies like yours who have worked in concert with postal managers to enhance the value of mail and helped to make our business partnership successful."
About Kewill Plc
Kewill is a leading provider of software solutions that enable enterprises and logistics providers to manage the movement of goods and information across the globe.
We deliver innovative software for business-critical global supply chain requirements through our three product suites: Logistics, to support freight forwarding, transport, warehousing and customs compliance; Transportation and Shipping, to enable parcel, LTL, TL and desktop shipping and export trade compliance, and; Business to Business Integration, to drive B2B eCommerce, order management and supply chain integration
Our customers rely on our deep domain knowledge to improve their business processes, exchange information and provide visibility to simplify the management of their supply chains.
Established in 1972, Kewill has over 7,000 customers around the world including FedEx, Ford, Mazda, Nestlé, Nike, Palm, Procter & Gamble, Parker Hannifin, Overstock.com, GE Healthcare, Bayer, Black & Decker, Damco, DHL, Hankyu Hanshin, Hitachi, Ingersoll Rand, Mothercare, UPS, Scott's & Co., TNT and WaverleyTBS.
PR & Corporate Communications Manager
About Kewill Plc
Kewill delivers solutions that accelerate global trade and logistics.
Our software solutions and deep domain knowledge enable our customers to drive revenue growth and measurable cost savings.
A global company, Kewill provides software that accelerates customs and forwarding, transportation & logistics, and eCommerce & B2B integration. All of our solutions and people are focused on increasing the speed of global trade for our customers.
Since 1972, Kewill has delivered global trade and logistics solutions to the most sophisticated companies in the world. Over 7,000 companies use Kewill solutions including Bayer, Ingersoll Rand, DHL, UPS, TNT, Toll, Hankyu Hanshin, Scott's & Co,Hitachi, WaveryTBS, Mothercare, Black & Decker and Damco.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://www.cisionwire.com
The following files are available for download:
|wkr0006.pdf||Description of attachments|
|[Image]||Kewill Technology Award Winner 4-04-2012|
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here