Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xkbjrg/nanostructured_mat) has announced the addition of the "Nanostructured Materials and Nanotechnology: Volume 1371. MRS Proceedings" report to their offering.
The fields of nanoscience and nanotechnology continue to have a major impact in a number of scientific and technological areas such as health, computing, sensing, catalysis, coatings and aerospace. For the past few years, the Nanostructured Materials and Nanotechnology Symposium, during the International Materials Research Congress, has been aiming to provide an international forum for the presentation of the latest developments in nanotechnology and nanomaterials research. As in previous years, a growing community of scientists, researchers, students and industry representatives gathered to present and discuss the different topics covered by the symposium, which ranged from theory to experiment and included new synthetic routes, processing, characterisation and modelling of nanomaterials, structure-property correlations at the nanoscale, fundamental phenomena occurring in nanoscale systems and processes, and the design, application and industrial development of nanostructured materials and nanosystems. This year the symposium also included a session devoted specifically to low-dimensional carbon nanostructures.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Size and shape dependencies of nanomaterial properties: thermodynamic considerations
2. Synthesis of silver nanostructures by the polyol method and their statistical analysis using design of experiments
3. Characterization of electron-beam-induced silver deposition from liquid phase
4. Synthesis of soluble carcerands
5. Near-equilibrium solubility of nanocrystalline alloys
6. VLS synthesis and characterization of SnO2 nanowires
7. ZrO2 nanopowders doped with Eu: SEM, XRD and UV spectroscopy studies
8. Raman spectrum modification of CdSe/ZnS quantum dots at the bio-conjugation to IgG antibodies
9. Effect of titania grafting on behavior of NiMo HDS catalysts supported on nanostructured silica materials
10. Integrating carbon nanotubes into microfluidic chips for separating biochemical compounds
11. Characterization of dispersion of carbon nanotubes in polymer matrices
12. Polymer nanohybrids with high electrical conductivities
13. Study of fracture behavior of polypropylene/MWCNT and polypropylene/m-MMT nanocomposites by small angle X-ray scattering (SAXS)
14. Halide ion effect in shape transformation from silver triangular nanoprisms to silver nanodisks
15. Shape and stability of silver nanoparticles and their dependence on the conditions of preparation
16. Theoretical study of alkanedithiolated gold clusters
17. Development and characterization of nanocomposites with gold nanoparticles embedded in the nanostructured silicon substrate
18. ZrO2 doped with cobalt nanoparticles to detect UV radiation
19. Effect of Organoclay's characteristics during the preparation of complex ternary system PP-EP/EVA/Organoclay
20. Influence of oxide nanoparticles of Fe, Al and Si on the sintered magnesia for the production of refractory material to be used in secondary ladle metallurgy
21. Features of formation of composite nanopowders based on Al2O3 and AlN
22. Transmission of dirac electrons through graphene multilayers with Gaussian profile
23. Transmission for a finite superlattice with a linear modulation of the potential barriers height
24. Transmission properties of multilayered period doubling and silver-mean graphene structures.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xkbjrg/nanostructured_mat
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here