Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kqcck2/food_retail_glob) has announced the addition of the "Food Retail - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide" report to their offering.
Food Retail - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Food Retail industry in each of the G8 (United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Russia and Japan) countries. The report includes easily comparable data on market value, volume, segmentation and market share, plus full five year market forecasts. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country.
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The G8 countries contributed $2,662.2 million in 2011 to the global food retail industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.7% between 2007 and 2011.
The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $3,280.5 million in 2016, with a CAGR of 4.3% over the 2011-16 period.
Among the G8 countries, the US holds the major share of the food retail industry. It accounted for a share of 34.8% in 2011, followed by Japan and Russia, with a 17.2% and 11.6% share, respectively.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the food retail industry, with market revenues of $927 million in 2011.
Why you should buy this report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kqcck2/food_retail_glob
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here