Citi is expanding its industry-leading ThankYou Rewards program with the introduction of a new small business card. The CitiBusiness ThankYou(SM) Card enables business owners to earn unlimited points for purchases they make, with accelerated earn on popular business categories like restaurants and hotels and no annual fee. Citi also recognizes each year of cardmembership with an annual anniversary bonus. In addition, business owners can earn ThankYou Points across their Citi relationship – including personal and small business credit card and banking accounts – and combine points into one ThankYou account to redeem for thousands of rewards.
“Small businesses are the backbone of our economy and Citi is focused on designing products that help small businesses thrive and grow – introducing flexible rewards and financial tools that help entrepreneurs manage their business needs is one way we can assist,” said Terry O’Neil, Managing Director and Head of Proprietary Products at Citi Cards. “This new card gives business owners more ways to earn ThankYou points and the flexibility to redeem for what they want, whenever they want, whether it’s a gift card to reward an employee, computer equipment for the office, or travel on any airline for a well-deserved vacation.”
Small business owners can apply for the CitiBusiness ThankYou Card at www.citibusinessthankyou.citi.com and jumpstart their rewards with 15,000 bonus ThankYou Points after spending $3,000 within the first three months of cardmembership. They will also automatically earn three ThankYou points for every dollar in purchases on a wide range of categories each quarter.
- January – March: Office Supply merchants, Advertising services, and Professional services
- April – June: Computer Equipment and Software merchants, Telecommunications merchants
- July – September: Hotels, Airlines, Car Rental merchants
- October – December: Restaurants and Entertainment
The new CitiBusiness ThankYou Card, combined with the ThankYou Rewards for Small Business loyalty program, gives business owners points-earning power across their Citi banking relationship. Beyond earning ThankYou points for purchases made with their CitiBusiness ThankYou Card, ThankYou Rewards enables business owners to earn ThankYou Points for everyday banking activities. ThankYou members can redeem for thousands of rewards such as office products, electronics, gift cards, cash, charitable donations and travel on any airline with no blackout dates. They can also transfer points to another ThankYou member, or pool points together with ThankYou members on Facebook for bigger rewards or a common cause.
A full description of the enhanced CitiBusiness ThankYou Card, with no annual fee and a richer set of rewards, is below.
Points that add up quickly without limits or expiration dates
- Earn three ThankYou Points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases in rotating business categories.
- For all other purchases, base earn rate of one ThankYou Point for every $1 spent.
- Receive an anniversary ThankYou Points bonus each membership year. Anniversary bonus is based on the base earn rate of one point for every $1 spent and increases from one percent after the first year to three percent after three years.
- Earn bonus points for managing your account online (100 points for registering for Account Online or for enrolling in Paperless Statements).
- Combine ThankYou Points across all Citibank relationships.
- No limit to the ThankYou Points you can earn, and points don’t expire.
Personal assistance and financial tools to help manage the business
- Online tools such as quarterly and annual account summaries as well as the ability to set a credit limit for each employee card and track employee spending.
- Personal Business Assistant service to help book travel arrangements, or find local suppliers and more.
- Dedicated Small Business Customer Service to assist owners and employees with any questions or concerns about the business card account.
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com | Twitter: @Citi | YouTube: www.youtube.com/citi | Blog: http://new.citi.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/citi | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/citi
Citi, Citibank, small business, ThankYou, CitiBusiness, Citi Small Business, rewards, business checking, credit card, business banking
© 2012 Citigroup Inc. Citibank, N.A. Member FDIC. Citi, CitiBusiness, Citi ThankYou, ThankYou, and Citi with Arc Design are registered service marks of Citigroup Inc.
CitiBusiness ThankYou is a service mark of Citigroup Inc.
Emily Collins, 718-248-3901
Susan Sugg-Nuccio, 914-686-5599
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here