Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5hpqw4/salt_european_uni) has announced the addition of the "Salt: European Union Market Outlook 2011 and Forecast till 2016" report to their offering.
Salt: European Union Market Outlook 2011 and Forecast till 2016 provides a complete overview of the market condition. All available data is presented in a comprehensive and easily accessed format. The report provides readers with a clear understanding of the current state of the market and future developments.
Reasons To Buy:
- Readers will gain an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about the market.
- The report will help the management of your business environment. This will be achieved through the report's unique analysis by providing detailed information about the internal and external factors that affect the EU market.
- Your company's business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the salt EU market.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen your company's decision-making processes
Key Topics Covered:
1.1. Salt: properties and uses
1.2. Manufacturing process
2. EUROPEAN UNION MARKET FOR SALT (2006-2010)
2.1. Market for Salt in the EU countries (2006-2010)
2.1.1. Salt: production volume and dynamics
2.1.2. Salt: consumption trends
2.1.3. Salt: trade statistics
2.1.4. Salt: prices
3. LOCAL MARKETS FOR SALT (2006-2010)
4. PROSPECTS OF THE MARKET FOR SALT (2011-2016)
4.1. Production forecast
4.2. Consumption forecast
4.3. Price forecast
5. LEADING MANUFACTURERS OF SALT IN THE EU COUNTRIES
6. SUPPLIERS OF SALT IN THE EU COUNTRIES (INCL. CONTACT DETAILS)
7. CONSUMERS OF SALT IN THE EU COUNTRIES
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5hpqw4/salt_european_uni
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here