Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c42862) has announced the addition of Engineering Economics for Telecom & Media Technologists to their offering.
Engineering Economics for Telecom & Media Technologists is a practical guide towards planning and operating a media driven network using basic fiscal management processes. This is a back-to-basics book. This book is partly an engineering economy textbook and real-world network financial management handbook. This book is blunt and to the point. This book is to be used by all technologists operating in this new realm of broadband multimedia. This publication will direct the technologist to think about driving revenue generation. While this publication will not mention company names, the examples given may be familiar to many readers.
This publication will raise network planning issues and network operations issues. Network planning and operations has always been based on costs optimization and meeting customer needs. This publication will discuss revenue models that can be utilized in the new telecom media business environment. Meeting customer needs assumes revenue generation. Carrier and vendor technologists will benefit from this handbook by understanding the financial drivers behind operating a network. The basics of money articulated in this book will be of value to those who create and sell hardware and software.
The contents contained inside this report include:
- Chapter 1: The Engineer’s Financial Role
- Chapter 2: Basic Telecom Accounting
- Chapter 3: Capital Expenditures and the Nature of Costs
- Chapter 4 - Depreciation
- Chapter 5: Business Planning and Organizational Theory
- Chapter 6: Mathematics of Money
- Chapter 7: Cost Analyses
- Chapter 8: Break-Even Analysis
- Chapter 9: Evaluating Investments and Market Driven Strategies – How?
- Chapter 10: Corporate Planning - The Art Behind Integrating the Engineering Economic Study and the Business Plan
- Chapter 11: Project Planning & Cost Control
- Chapter 12: Business & Revenue Models
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c42862
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here