Bellucci Premium, a producer of high-quality extra virgin olive oil, comments on an article that details five superfoods that should be added to every diet.
According to the TakePart article published on November 26th titled, "Five Superfoods You Should Be Eating Right Now," while the terms 'superfoods' may sound comical, these foods are highly nutritious and are good for your health. Some superfoods even contain nutrients that can help prevent cancer.
The article shares these 5 superfoods to incorporate into a diet:
- Nuts: Recent evidence published by the New England Journal of Medicine shows that nuts can help increase longevity, says the article. "...eating just a handful of nuts a day--any kind of nuts!--decreased people's risk of dying from any cause by 20 percent over the course of 30 years."
- Quinoa: This seed is packed with protein and contains calcium, iron, nine amino acids, and magnesium.
- Olive Oil: This healthy oil is a perfect substitute for butter. "A key component of the Mediterranean Diet, olive oil has been shown to help fend off all sorts of health ills: cancer, heart disease, high blood pressure, obesity, and more," says the article.
- Kale: This plant contains sulforaphane, which has shown evidence of cancer fighting properties. It is also rich in vitamins A and C.
- Goji: Known for its high concentration of vitamin C and antioxidants, this raisin-like fruit is the perfect accompaniment to a dish.
"Although some of these superfoods are foreign in most cuisines, it is important to learn how these ingredients can positively affect a diet," says Natalie Sexenian, marketing manager for Bellucci Premium. "The diets associated with these superfoods also have their own separate benefits. For example, olive oil is a key ingredient in the Mediterranean diet, which has been shown to improve heart health and reduce cholesterol."
Bellucci offers three different types of oil, including an organic option, with a mild peppery flavor and fruity undertones that will satisfy any palate. Bellucci Premium Toscano extra virgin olive oil uses olives that are grown on the beautiful landscapes of Tuscany, and maintained by 3rd and 4th generation farmers. The third type of oil Bellucci produces is the finest 100% Italian extra virgin olive oil, grown in many different regions of Italy.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/12/prweb11397834.htm
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here