NEW YORK, Nov. 27 /PRNewswire/ -- MZ Consult NY LLC (www.mz-ir.com), a leading global investor relations and financial communications firm, today announced that the registration period for the 10th annual edition of the IR Global Rankings and Awards has entered its final week -- deadline is Friday November 30, 2007. The IR Global Rankings, sponsored by KPMG, Arnold & Porter, The Bank of New York Mellon, Bloomberg and PR Newswire, is a unique external review of any company's communication procedures with analysts and investors worldwide.
TO REGISTER for the 2008 IRGR, the most comprehensive auditing and ranking system for IR websites, corporate governance practices and financial disclosure procedures, please visit the website www.irglobalrankings.com, or type IRGR < GO > on your Bloomberg terminal.
More than 70 companies from 20 countries have already registered for the 2008 IR Global Rankings. Among them: ABB (NYSE:ABB), adidas (XETRA: ADS.DE), America Latina Logistica (Bovespa: ALLL11), Arcadis , ASUR (NYSE:ASR), Australia and New Zealand Banking (NYSE:ANZBY.PK), Banco Bradesco (NYSE:BBD), Banco do Brasil (Bovespa: BBAS3), Banco Itau (NYSE:ITU), Bank of Montreal (NYSE:BMO), BASF (XETRA: BAS.DE), Bayer (XETRA: BAY.DE), BBVA (NYSE:BBV), Bombardier (XETRA: BBDB.DE), Brasil Telecom (NYSE:BRP), Braskem (NYSE:BAK), Cameco (NYSE:CCJ), China Telecom (NYSE:CHA), Cisco Systems (NASDAQ:CSCO), CGI Group (NYSE:GIB), Copel (NYSE:ELP), Daimler (NYSE:DAI), Danske Bank (XETRA: DSN.DE), Deutsche Telekom (NYSE:DT), E*Trade Financial (NASDAQ:ETFC), Enersis (NYSE:ENI), General Electric (NYSE:GE), Global Sources (NASDAQ:GSOL), GOL (NYSE:GOL), Grasim Industries (XETRA: GRS.DE), Hochtief (XETRA: HOT.DE), Homex (OTC:DHMXF.PK), IC Russ-Invest, Infosys Technologies (NASDAQ:INFY), JHSF (Bovespa: JHSF3), Kellogg (NYSE:K), Kotak Mahindra Bank , Life Time Fitness (NYSE:LTM), Marfrig (Bovespa: MRFG3), Masisa (NYSE:MYS), Nedbank Group (XETRA: NCO.DE), Net Servicos (NASDAQ:NETC), Newmont Mining (NYSE:NEM), Nexen (NYSE:NXY), Norsk Hydro (NYSE:NHY), Partner Communications (NASDAQ:PTNR), Perdigao (NYSE:PDA), Petrobras (NYSE:PBR), PotashCorp (NYSE:POT), Procter & Gamble (NYSE:PG), Ryder System (NYSE:R), Sappi (NYSE:SPP), Shinsei Bank (XETRA: LCJ.DE), Southwestern Energy (NYSE:SWN), Statoil (NYSE:STO), TAV Airports (ISE: TAVHL), Telekom Austria (Viena: TKA.VI), Total (NYSE:TOT), Totvs (Bovespa: TOTS3), Tractebel (Bovespa: TBLE3), Turk Economy Bank (ISE: TEBNK.IS), Ultrapar (NYSE:UGP), Unibanco (NYSE:UBB), VimpelCom (NYSE:VIP), Wipro (NYSE:WIT) and Yum! Brands (NYSE:YUM).
Conference Call Replay: If you missed the conference call that discussed the news and procedures of this new edition, please access the link: www.mz-ir.com/webcast/mzconsult/irgr2007/?e. You can also request your free copy of the 2007 magazine at www.irglobalrankings.com.
TOP 5 REASONS TO SIGN UP FOR 2008 IR GLOBAL RANKINGS
1) UNIQUE RANKING SYSTEM: Based on extensive proprietary research of public companies and investors, and supported by the input of audit and legal experts. IRGR is a global review to position your investor relations and financial communications effort among best practices within the capital markets;
2) HIGH TRANSPARENCY: Evaluation criteria are widely publicized on the IRGR website and all results are evaluated by independent professionals. IRGR analysts are responsible for performing a thorough analysis and an independent technical committee will review them in their entirety;
3) INDIVIDUAL FEEDBACK: Registrants receive suggestions in an individual report based on technical evaluation and investors' opinions. "NEW" - investors' opinions will be accessed through the Bloomberg terminals, which will further enhance the whole process. The report is later discussed in a call between each participant and the IRGR staff.
4) SOLID BENCHMARKING: Know the best IR programs in the world and how you can improve your practices and understand how you are positioned in relation to regional and industry peers. Participants may choose not to disclose they are participating so their name and ranking positioning will be kept confidential to avoid any exposure.
5) GREAT RECOGNITION: Winners will be recognized in Award Ceremonies around the world. Their names and ranking will be available in all Bloomberg terminals (IRGR < GO >) and they will be widely publicized though our partnership with PR Newswire -- the largest news distributor in the world. Best cases will be highlighted in the 2008 IR Global Rankings magazine that is freely distributed in the capital markets community.
To learn more about 2008 IRGR or to download the 2007 IRGR magazine with winners and best practices, please visit www.irglobalrankings.com or type IRGR < GO > on your Bloomberg Terminal.
For further information, please contact: Amanda Munhoz, Email: email@example.com, phone: +1 (212) 813-2975
About IR Global Rankings: Solid communication with the investment community has become a key priority for investor relations and corporate governance professionals in recent years, driven by a strong belief that stock prices and risk perception can be managed, Fair Disclosure and other new regulations, in addition to the need for corporate transparency to earn and maintain investor confidence. The IR Global Rankings and Awards annual survey, sponsored by KPMG, Arnold & Porter, The Bank of New York Mellon, Bloomberg and PR Newswire, is the most comprehensive auditing and ranking system for IR websites, corporate governance practices and the financial disclosure procedures. Based on extensive proprietary research of public companies and investors, supported by the input of independent audit, corporate governance, and legal experts, MZ's methodology is highly detailed, transparent, and completely accessible to all participants. The IR Global Rankings and Awards annual survey has continuously grown since its inception in 1999 (www.irglobalrankings.com).
Source: MZ Consult NY LLC
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here