Today’s I would like to share top 5 picks of the most popular stock screens of top organizations. Let’s take a glance at them now… The list includes AAII (American association of individual investors), Yahoo finance, dividend investor, Reuters, CNBC.
1) AAII: -The American Association of Individual Investors is a nonprofit organization. Its main purpose is to provide education and guidance regarding stock market portfolios, financial planning and retirement accounts. AAII assists investors in becoming good managers of their own assets. Its market itself as an unbiased source of investment because this organization is not for a profit purpose. Founder of AAII is James Cloonan with about 150,000 members. According S&P 500, the last thirty years, AAII’s members report is “investment returns that are consistently higher than those of the stock market as a whole.”
Since 2003, AAII has maintained two real portfolios: a shadow stock portfolio and a mutual fund portfolio (for education purposes). These portfolio’s returns and contents are available online and, the site reports, have outperformed the market considerably over the course of their existence.
Stock screener: -AAII’S provide a wide range of stock strategies and investment approaches and help to assess them. Its updates our screens monthly, include 60 stock investment strategies as well as the companies that pass each screen.
2) Yahoo Finance: This is a site of Yahoo. It gives financial news and information including original video programming, stock quotes, rates of the stock exchange, press releases and reports related to finance and message boards for discussing a company’s prospects and stock valuation. In the US it is a top financial news and research website since January 2008, with more than 37.5 million monthly individual visitors. For personal finance management it offers some hosted tools.
Stock screener: Stock Research center uses the stock screener to search stocks by industry, index membership, share data such as price, market cap, beta etc.
3) Dividend investor :- It provides our members an essential dividend stock mining tool to screen high yield dividend stocks, monthly dividends, ex dividend date, dividend stocks,dividend history and stock dividend screening criteria. That also provide CD’s, bonds and money market accounts. Well chosen qualified dividend paying stocks provide three simultaneous income streams; the current dividend income, increase future dividend income and share price. The maximum tax on interest income from bonds, CD’s, and money market accounts is up to 35% and tax on Qualified Dividend Income is only 15%. Investing in preferred stock helps in higher liquidity, credit ratings and securities that are issued by fundamentally good companies.
Stock screener : - By the use of screener tool investors able to screen thousands of stocks to find their own dividend investments.
4) Reuters : – It is an international news agency. It’s headquartered is in London, United Kingdom and a division of Thomson Reuters. This provides the latest news from around the world, covering worldwide breaking news of business, politics, entertainment, technology and many more.
Stock screener: - investors can connect to the most current information on stocks and bonds on Reuters by the use of stock screener.
5) CNBC : - Since 1991 this is an officially the consumer news and business channel. It provides business news and information through satellite and cable in the United States owned and operated by NBC Universal. The network and its international spin-offs cover business headlines and provide live coverage of financial markets.
Stock screener : - Its stock screener is an excellent choice for a stock screening tool if the data and logic requirements of investors investment strategies are met. Choose according to your requirement.
Good luck for choosing best ones.Editor’s Picks:
- Top Best Most Popular Science news and articles Websites
1) Discovery.com – Discovery Communications [[DISCA]] [[DISCB]] , [[DISCK]] is the world’s number one nonfiction media company reaching nearly 1.5 billion cumulative subscribers in over 180 countries….
- Top 10 US Cities where violent crime rates decreased the most- good for business
With rising unemployment and poverty rates in united States, normally violent crime rates should go up. What is exiting here, the crime rate has declined 13.9% from 469 incidents per 100,000 individua…
- Top 10 Favorite Philosophical one-liners- Best One Liner Philosophy Quotes
When me or a friend of mine is in a going through bad situation or time in life, I normally say “When you’re at the very bottom, the only way is up”
Or when me or someone is afraid to ask for somet…
- 2020 War for talent: Shortage of high-skill workers in richest countries
The biggest employment trends by 2020 will be “The War For Talent” – about 16 million to 18 million plus high-skill and college-educated workers shortage in richest countries of the world. In a new st…
- Why Germany and Angela Merkel wants so desperately for the Euro or Eurozone to work?
The one question that comes to everyone’s mind is.. Why Germany and German Chancellor Angela Merkel wants so desperately for the euro or euro zone to work, despite the ongoing difficulties?
- Gold is entering serious trouble from bad to worse
With Rising U.S. Dollar against the Euro and world’s struggling economic recovery, Gold is entering serious trouble from bad to worse. Growing fears that a deep European recession may be unavoidable, …
- How Moody’s downgraded difficult for Belgium to reduce debt and rein in spending?
Moody’s downgraded Belgium by two notches to Aa3, the fourth- highest investment grade, from Aa1, and placed its sovereign paper on negative credit watch. Fitch lowered France’s rating outlook and put…
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here