ALPHARETTA, GA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/02/13 -- Now available, CedarCrestone's latest white paper, "Going Global with HR Technologies: 2013, Highlights and Recommendations of Organizations Operating Globally Taken from CedarCrestone 2012-2013 HR Systems Survey Results," reviews how Multinational, Global, International, and Transnational organization types adopt HR technology. The research is based on 342 organizations with operations in multiple countries that responded to the CedarCrestone 2012-2013 HR Systems Survey.
For this research, CedarCrestone uses an organization type framework that recognizes differences in organization structure, strategy focus, where decisions are made, and level of standardization of processes for analysis for the four types. This framework shows some organization types are more successful than others at mitigating the challenges of global operations as they "go global" with their HR technologies. Specifically, the Transnational organization type leads with adopting more HR technologies, excels with both efficiency and innovation factor adoption, and financially outperforms.
The 2013 "going global" research analysis concludes that the practice of certain efficiency and innovation approaches may enable organizations to improve their business outcomes. The white paper, available for free download at www.CedarCrestone.com/annual_survey, covers the following topics:
- About Survey Respondents - Organizations Operating Globally are Large and Complex
- Explaining Organization Type - Organization Types Vary by Strategy, Structure, Where Decision are Made, and Level of Standardization of Processes
- Spending and Initiatives - Initiative Focus Varies by Organization Type. In this section, we provide a recommendation for those organizations having trouble gaining funding on the key technology to adopt
- Level of Automation by Type - Transnationals Have the Highest Level of HR Technology Adoption
- Next Steps To Achieve Excellence - Introducing Efficiency-Innovation Factors
- Assessing Organization Types on Efficiency and Innovation - Where Each Organization Type Excels
- So Why Should You Care? - Organizations with the Highest Levels of Talent Management, Business Intelligence, and Strategic Social Tool Adoption Outperform
- Next Steps with HR Technologies Adoption and Associated Practices? - Step Right, Step Up
CedarCrestone delivers industry-focused client success by providing consulting, technical, and managed services for the deployment, management, and optimization of next-generation applications and technology.
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Six Financial
Postage Rates Bots go here