Beijing, Apr 8, 2013 - (ACN Newswire) - Honda Motor (China) Investment Co., Ltd. today announced that Honda and Acura will exhibit the world premiere of two concept models at the Auto Shanghai 2013 (the 15th Shanghai International Automobile Industry Exhibition, press day: April 20, public days: April 23 - 29). These two concept models are scheduled to be introduced to the Chinese market in the future.
Overview of Honda Exhibit
Honda will have a joint booth with Guangqi Honda Automobile Co., Ltd. and Dongfeng Honda Automobile Co., Ltd. and the theme of the booth will be Honda's brand slogan in China which means to "initiate new actions to create new things and carve out the future." Honda will exhibit the world premiere of the concept model as well as a full lineup of Guangqi Honda and Dongfeng Honda including their all-new models.
- Automobiles -
- World premiere concept model: Honda's concept model that shows the direction of an all-new model Honda will be introducing to the Chinese market in the future
- All-new models of Guangqi Honda and Dongfeng Honda: Honda will display models substantially identical to the mass-production version of the Concept C (a concept car of a middle-class sedan developed exclusively for the Chinese market) and Concept S (a global concept car of a new-value mover developed primarily for Chinese market). These two concept models were first introduced at the Beijing Motor Show last year and their mass-production models are scheduled to be introduced to the market this year.
- Other mass-production models:Guangqi Honda: Accord, Odyssey, City, Crosstour, Fit, CR-Z, Fit Hybrid, Li Nian S1Dongfeng Honda: CR-V, Civic, Spirior, Elysion, Insight, CIIMO
- Motorcycles -
RC212V (MotoGP Champion machine), GOLDWING, VFR1200F
- Outboard engine -
BF90, BF150, BF250
- Overview of Acura Exhibit
Acura will exhibit the world premiere of the global concept model. In addition, the Chinese version of the all-new RLX, Acura's next generation flagship model, will be introduced for the first time in China.
- Concept models:New concept model (world premiere)All-new NSX Concept (China premiere)
- Mass-production models:RLX (China premiere), RDX, MDX, ZDX, ILX, TL
- Scheduled Time for Press Announcement:
Acura: 10:00 - 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, April 20, 2013 (local time)Honda: 10:30 - 11:00 a.m. on Saturday, April 20, 2013 (local time)
Takanobu Ito, president & CEO of Honda Motor Co., Ltd., is scheduled to present the world premiere of the concept models.
Honda Motor Co., Ltd. (TSE:7267/NYSE:HMC/LSE:HNDA.L) is one of the leading manufacturers of automobiles and power products and the largest manufacture of motorcycles in the world. Honda has always sought to provide genuine satisfaction to people worldwide. The result is more than 120 manufacturing facilities in 30 countries worldwide, producing a wide range of products, including motorcycles, ATVs, generators, marine engines, lawn and garden equipment and automobiles that bring the company into contact with over 19 million customers annually. For more information, please visit http://world.honda.com.
Honda Media Inquiries firstname.lastname@example.org +81-3-5412-1512
Copyright 2013 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved.
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here