Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/46hrrf/personal_accident) has announced the addition of the "Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Estonia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" report to their offering.
The Estonian personal accident and health segment accounted for the lowest share of the three main insurance segments. In 2012, it accounted for 5.7% of the Estonian insurance industry in terms of gross written premium. Health insurance is compulsory in Estonia and, for the working population, it is paid by employers.
The report provides in depth market analysis, information and insights into the Estonian personal accident and health insurance segment, including:
- The Estonian personal accident and health insurance market's growth prospects by insurance categories
- Key trends and drivers for the personal accident and health insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Estonian personal accident and health insurance segment
- Detailed competitive landscape in the personal accident and health insurance segment in Estonia
- A description of the personal accident and health reinsurance segment in Estonia
- Porter's Five Forces Analysis of the personal accident and health insurance segment
- The Estonian personal accident and health segment accounted for the lowest share of the three main insurance segments
- A rise in the total number of air passengers supported the growth of travel insurance during the review period, and will continue to do so
- The health insurance category led the Estonian personal accident and health segment with a 44.5% share in 2012, and registered a CAGR of 20.2% during the review period
- Personal accident insurance accounted for the third-largest share of the Estonian personal accident and health segment during the review period
- The insurance industry in Estonia is dominated by foreign-owned operators, with a strong presence of companies from the Nordic region
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/46hrrf/personal_accident
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here