Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s2n3lk/nonlife) has announced the addition of the "Non-Life Insurance in Estonia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" report to their offering.
The non-life insurance segment was the largest segment in the Estonian insurance industry in 2012 with a market share of 58.2%. Despite this large share, the segment increased at a CAGR of 0.3% during the review period, the lowest growth rate of all three segments. Falling property and motor sales during the review period were the major reason behind such a low growth rate. However, with the ongoing recovery in both these sectors in 2012, the non-life segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.8% over the forecast period.
The report provides in depth market analysis, information and insights into the Estonian non-life insurance segment , including:
- The Estonian non-life insurance market's growth prospects by non-life insurance categories
- Key trends and drivers for the non-life insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Estonian non-life insurance segment
- Detailed competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in Estonia
- A description of the non-life reinsurance segment in Estonia
- Porter's Five Forces Analysis of the non-life insurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance market in Estonia:
- It provides historical values for Estonia's non-life insurance market for the report's 2008-2012 review period and forecast figures for the 2012-2017 forecast period
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in Estonia's non-life insurance market, along with market forecasts until 2017
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions
- It analyses the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in Estonia
- Using Porter's industry-standard Five Forces analysis, it details the competitive landscape in Estonia for the non-life insurance business
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s2n3lk/nonlife
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Six Financial
Postage Rates Bots go here