• On or about -05/03/12 EVDR announced the diversification of its Indian holdings.
• Since then the company has through opt in emails of its followers provided various updates.
• EVDR management is in final discussions with a Robotics company www.drvibot.com (DR)
• Finalization of documents is well under way
• The delay stems from the fact that this is a public company that is quoted in Germany. DR is completing its filings in Germany to comply with German laws.
• For EVDR The Adequate Disclosure is being worked on to encompass the DR Merger.
• EVDR may simultaneously file the Adequate Disclosure with the merger announcement. The "skull and bones rank" on OTC Markets may still be in display, until all documents are reviewed.
• EVDR management reminds its followers that this is a normal once the company seeks a "Current Issuer" status.
• Info on DR will be posted on EVDR corporate web site www.evadercorp.com within few days. In summary DR offers EVDR an entry into a robotic medical space. Today, robotic devices are used to replace missing limbs, perform delicate surgical procedures, deliver neuro- rehabilitation therapy to stroke patients, teach children with learning disabilities, and perform a growing number of other health related tasks.
According to the Robot Institute of America, a robot is ''a reprogrammable, multifunctional manipulator designed to move material, parts, tools, or specialized devices through various programmed motions for the performance of a variety of tasks''. Given this definition, medical robotics includes a number of devices used for surgery, medical training, rehabilitation therapy, prosthetics, and assisting people with disabilities.
EVDR Quiet period is over with DR well under way of being part of EVDR. More details and news will follow as aforementioned on a timely and frequent basis as aforementioned above.
Safe Harbor Statement
Information in this news release may contain statements about future expectations, plans, prospects or performance of Evader, Inc. that constitute forward-looking statements for purposes of the Safe Harbor Provisions under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The words or phrases "can be", "expects", "may affect", "believed", "estimate", "project" and similar words and phrases are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. Evader, Inc. cautions you that any forward-looking information provided by or on behalf of Evader, Inc. is not a guarantee of future performance. None of the information in this press release constitutes or is intended as an offer to sell securities or investment advice of any kind. Evader, Inc.'s actual results may differ materially from those anticipated in such forward-looking statements as a result of various important factors, some of which are beyond Evader, Inc.'s control. In addition to those discussed in Evader, Inc.'s press releases, public filings, and statements by Evader, Inc.'s management, including, but not limited to, Evader, Inc.'s estimate of the sufficiency of its existing capital resources, Evader, Inc.'s ability to raise additional capital to fund future operations, Evader, Inc.'s ability to repay its existing indebtedness, the uncertainties involved in estimating market opportunities, and in identifying contracts which match Evader, Inc.'s capability to be awarded contracts. All such forward-looking statements are current only as of the date on which such statements were made. Evader, Inc. does not undertake any obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statement to reflect events or circumstances after the date on which any such statement is made or to reflect the occurrence
Get The Facts Right: The issuer works hard to continue to keep our shareholders informed, and news is updated frequently via Press Releases, OTC Markets (Pink Sheets), www.otcmarkets.com and updates to our websites such as www.minamargroup.net CLIENT SUPPORT TAB. Free email alerts on this issuer, and others including industry research on penny stocks is available to readers at this link: www.minamargroup.com (top left hand corner) Other websites not sponsored, or recognized by the Company may provide misleading or disinformation to investors in order to manipulate trading patterns for a given stock. See www.minamargroup.com/stock_bashers.php. Always look for original content from trusted sources, rather than relying on 'excerpts' or discussion boards that may not give you the whole story. The Securities and Exchange Commission requires financial institutions or brokerage firms to provide their clients with documentation, describing the risks of investing in penny stocks.
Investor Relations Department Inquiry
For (M&A) and Corporate Matters
Nasdaq quotes delayed at least 15 minutes, all others at least 20 minutes.
Markets are closed on certain holidays. Stock Market Holiday List
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Press Release Service provided by PRConnect.
Stock quotes supplied by Telekurs USA
Postage Rates Bots go here