|American International Group, Inc.||(NY: AIG)|
Official Closing Price / Updated: /
Bulls REASONS TO BUY
June 19, 2013
(Stock Blog Hub, 5/23/13)
Earlier this week, American International Group Inc. (AIG) announced its intentions to invest HK$718.1 million or about $92.5 million in PICC Group’s PICC...(read more)
(Gold Stocks Today, 3/8/13)
It would be completely remiss to go a week without mentioning that we have indeed discovered time travel here in America. Yes, it is 2007 all over again. That nasty crisis, Fannie, Lehman, AIG, and Merrill never happened. It is all better now. The &...
The American International Group, Inc. (NYSE:AIG) announced Monday that it has started selling its remaining 13.7 percent stake in the Asian life insurer AIA Group Ltd. (HKG:1299),...(read more)
American International Group (AIG) Company Overview
There is no analysis for AIG yet. But you can go to Wikinvest to help create one!
What's in this AIG analysis on Wikinvest...
- Company Overview
- Business and Financial Metrics
- Business Segments
- General Insurance
- Domestic Life Insurance & Retirement Services
- Foreign Life Insurance & Retirement Services
- Financial Services
- Asset Management
- News Updates
- Government Rescue
- Phase 1: Emergency $85 Billion Loan From Fed
- Phase 2: Additional $37.8 Billion Secured Credit Facility (Total $122.8 Billion)
- Phase 3: Purchase of Toxic Assets and Restructured Credit (Total $152.5 Billion)
- Secured Credit Facility ($60 billion)
- Senior Preferred Stock ($40 billion)
- New Lending Facilities for MBS and CDS ($52.5 billion)
- Sale of Various AIG Units
- Sale of The American Life Insurance Company (ALICO)
- Sale of American International Assurance (AIA)
- Nan Shan Life Insurance Co.
- AIG Star and Edison
- Trends and Forces
- Accuracy of risk models
- Potential implementation of "Financial Crisis Responsibility Fee"
- Impact of government regulation risk
- Strength in foreign markets